Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My official 18-month pictures

Hi everybody! I know I'm a little behind the times here, what with vacation and all, but I wanted to show you my official pictures from my 1.5 birthday. I'm pretty cute, huh?

I'm not really one for standing still for pictures. Plus, I figure my backside is just as cute as my front side!

I prefer to shake things up a bit with pictures. I mean, anyone can just smile, right?! Grandpa says this picture makes him think of Popeye, but I'm sure he means that in the nicest possible terms.

Here I am playing patty cake. I'm just trying to keep the photographer on his toes.

When you look at this picture, you couldn't possibly believe some of the stories Mom and Dad could tell about me. I look like a perfect angel, right? It's all part of my master plan.

This picture freaks out Mom a little bit, because it looks like I'm old enough to take my driving test next week.

My cousin Cassidy, who I totally look up to, has an awesome "smooshy" face so I figured I should have one too!

3 comments:

Marie said...

"Baby Madison" eighteen months old, a perfect age as all your pictures atest to. Grandma Oxe' is sending me one of our very own to put in a frame and see your cute face daily. We love you!

Anonymous said...

You are just too cute for words. I love you to pieces.

Anonymous said...

well, funny bunny....I was trying to type something witty and you kept typing your own VERY clever comments, so I had to give up. Now, here I sit ... all alone ... and can't come up with a single clever comment! So I'll just repeat myself! You are the cutest NY visitor I've ever seen! I had such a wonderful time with you and your parents....you are all great travel partners! I love you very much!