Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Kissing Cousins

So my Mom and Dad said I need to go to the dentist to get my teeth looked at, but I think they're just fine. What do you think?

My Auntie is so awesome because she lets me do things like open the kitchen cabinets. It doesn't take much to make me love someone.

I call this my "Material Girl" look. I'm so retro.

Here's my cousin Taylor again. She's gotten a lot bigger since the last time she was here. Is there something on my face? She keeps looking at me.

She's not so sure if she likes the Madison smooches. I'm not sure why since I give the best kisses ever! There's only minimal slobber.

Now see, that wasn't so bad!

3 comments:

Marie said...

Hi baby Madison...Every week your pictures and stories from Mommy just keep getting better. Love those teeth! Isn't it great having a baby cousin to make over? Your own personal best friend in baby Taylor and Auntie Tori too! Love you!

Heidi said...

Oh Madison! Your teeth!! I am laughing hysterically...uh with you sister, with you. Great binky mom & dad.

Anonymous said...

You are just too adorable for words! Your teeth are perfect! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise! I think you get them from your Dad's side....our side has a gap.....Tell me just one thing....how are you getting so big so fast? I am amazed! Pretty girl...I mean smart girl!