Hi everyone! So remember how last week I showed you how my Mom and Dad make me carry my own dolls? Well now they are making me do the grocery shopping! It's a little much to expect of a tiny girl, I say.
It's a good darn thing I LOVE my shopping cart, or I would totally put my foot down about this.
I figured it was about time for an extreme close-up.
Also, it's been a while since I gave you guys any live action to enjoy. My mom does this hilarious thing where she shakes her head. I know it doesn't sound like it should be funny, but sometimes the weirdest things make me crack up. Just watch.
3 comments:
You beautiful baby! You are a triple threat....you sing, you dance, and you shake your head.....I could stare at you for hours! I love you very much
Hi Baby Madison...Isn't playing with Mommy a load of fun? It was so nice to see her in your video with you today. I hope she saves all these messages from Auntie in years to come so you may know she loves you so much from afar.
Mommy's hair looks so good, it's knocking me off my feet too!
Post a Comment