Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I hope Cupid treats you well. I wanted to give you all an update. After I complained so much last week about my hair, Mom and Dad finally got me some clips that actually stay in my hair! I told them it was about time. How many more hints does a girl have to drop?!
Sometimes, Dad and I like to take drives and just talk about our day. Disclaimer: No babies were harmed in the taking of this photograph. Mom made me promise to tell you all that the car was safely in the driveway and not turned on when this was taken.

4 comments:
Hi baby Madison, will you be my Valentine? Love your pictures and I was laughing at your jokes too. We send you our hearts this special occasion. Love you!
Wow, Baby! You are getting so big! I love you very much, you adorable Valentine! I love all the words that you can say now! And you know where your ear and your hair and your Grandpa's nose are...you're brilliant! I love your new blog look too!
hmmm that didn't work,,,,that last message was from G-Daddy,,,,so is this one!
I love the new look to your blog! You are a very talented web-designer! I would like to request a video, please...I love the way you giggle! I love YOU!
Post a Comment