Thursday, December 27, 2007

My career as a post smacker

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! This week, Mom and Dad took me to the park. I loved it! There are so many things to play with, like empty water bottles and food wrappers and other "trash." I guess they have some toys there too.

This was when Mom and Dad got tired of watching me, so they locked me in jail. Just kidding!

I was really interested in the posts that hold up the slides. I may decide to be an engineer of some sort. Or maybe just someone who goes around hitting posts. Can I make a living doing that?

The slide was really big, so I told Dad I would ride down with him so he wouldn't be scared.

Now don't get scared, Dad hasn't dropped me yet!

2 comments:

Marie said...

Hi precious...Uncle Van actually looked at this group of pictures with me today...He said "Forget the post smacker position and take up snow shoveling with him in Colorado" He said "I'll pay you more"! What great fun going to the Park with Mommy and Daddy. Wish we could be there to see and hug you...All our love!

Anonymous said...

How fun! You look like a pro on the slide! You have a great Mom and Dad who love to spend time with you! What a beautiful little angel you are!