It's me again! I'm getting to be such a big girl. I love laying around talking on my phone. I'm one year old going on sixteen.
Since I got the whole walking thing down, I can't get the cat to sit still. She keeps running away from me! I don't know why since I certainly do not pull her tail or grab her fur. Not me.
I love bath time. It's a good thing I do, because my daddy says if I don't take a bath, I'll smell like a foot.
You can't really tell, but I have a whole bunch of teeth in there!
This is my serious face. Sometimes I contemplate the meaning of life. Or the meaning of the Teletubbies, at least.
2 comments:
What a great bunch of pictures and look at those big beautiful eyes and long lashes at only one year old. "Oh what a beautiful baby"!
You are such a big girl! I can't stand it how fast you are growing! Slow down a bit, play a little more, giggle a lot more, and just be a baby for as long as you can!
Post a Comment