Mom and Dad recently took me to the Children's Museum, to which I say, "Where have you been all my life?!" It's awesome. Actually, Auntie has taken me there lots of times, but it was Mom and Dad's first time. They are sooo behind the times. It's embarrassing, really.

The museum has this awesome rainbow tube which is like a really big bounce house. Needless to say, I spent a LOT of time in there.

I even decided to have a go at the rock wall. You would not believe how high I was right here. At least like twelve inche-FEET! I mean feet, at least like twelve feet off the ground.

Did you know that you can use pipe cleaners to make bubble wands in any shape and size? I know! You learn something new every day. By going to museums.

This might have been my favorite part of the day, these awesome carts that you can move yourself by moving a lever up and down. These were so cool that even Dad got on one. He made me promise not to tell you how much better I was at it than he was, so I won't tell you that. Because I keep my promises!

1 comment:
It is so much fun to watch you as you grow up and learn new things. I hope you never stop loving museums and books and learning! You are an amazing granddaughter and I am oh so very proud of you and I love you oh so very much! Keep exploring the world you live in and enjoy all your adventures, baby girl...make every day a special one...it all goes by very quickly!
Post a Comment