Thursday, December 2, 2010

Now you see me....

Last week was Thanksgiving, which was awesome. I started off with baking some cookies with Grandma in Temecula. Don't worry, that isn't a real knife.

Then I went to Auntie Cece's and played the traditional Pilgrim game of Hide and Seek with Auntie Tori.

I totally found Auntie every time she hid. She thought she would finally get me with this hiding spot behind the car, but I'm way too smart for her.

I mean, just check out my hiding spot. I'll pause now so that you can find me in the picture below. I'm practically a chameleon I blend in so well.

Can you believe she found me?! Auntie is obviously a pro at this game if she was able to find me with my incredible hiding skills.

2 comments:

G-Daddy said...

Ha! Ha! You are a very clever hider, that is for sure. And this was such a perfect day for you to make use of your skills. Auntie was there, you were there, what else matters? Oh yeah! Turkey! I had a perfectly wonderful day! You make every holiday so very special...actually, you make EVERY day special! I love you very much! Thank you for sharing with me!

Marie said...

Madison...Oh my, you are loving life and leaving Auntie behind, so to speak, as time keeps flying by...Great fun playing with everyone who loves you. Keep enjoying each day to the fullest...
Love and miss you!