Thursday, December 16, 2010

Holiday Spirit

Hi everyone! In order to help get you in the holiday spirit, I am sharing some of my spirit with you. Here I am with Santa. This is the first year I have asked to talk to Santa, I was a little bit nervous in the past. I think Santa may have wished I stayed a little nervous, because once I get talking I pretty much don't stop. But he didn't mind. He promised to bring me a talking dog that plays music and moves his head around. (Editor's note: If someone knows where to get a talking dog that plays music and moves his head around, call me!)

And here is a little video of me singing for you. Clearly the focus of this video is the audio, so please forgive Mom for the horrible visual. If this doesn't get you in the Christmas mood, I don't know what will!

2 comments:

G-Daddy said...

Madison, baby-girl! It has been many years since I enjoyed a Christmas Pageant as much as I enjoyed yours! I wonder why they reduced the numbers of "o's" in Gloria, but I suppose it was for time restraints. You looked so beautiful up on that stage with all of your beautiful friends, and you sounded GREAT! I loved when you smiled at us and waved to each of us individually! You sure know your audience! You are sure making each Holiday better and better! I love you very much!

Marie said...

Madison, our star shine...That is the best version of Gloria we have ever heard. You most certainly put your heart into your performance. You look so grown up sitting on Santa's lap. Christmas day is almost here...Miss and love you!