Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Since it's Turkey Day and all, I am out with the family stuffing myself. To hold you over until next week, I thought I would show you my new big girl room. Now that I'm four, I figured it was time that I have an actual nightstand to hold my night light. That's what they are for, right?

I feel like such a grown-up with this room. Like at least seven years old or something. Maybe even eight!

This was what Mom and Dad were hoping that my new room would lead to...

...but instead it was more like this:

You know how I feel about keeping those two on their toes!

2 comments:

Marie said...

Madison...A big girl room all your own! Looks like you are maybe sleeping soundly in one photo and having a good time in others. It is a haven fit for a princess, to have "sweet dreams" all night long.
Love you!

G-Daddy said...

Wow, time just flitters by like the wings of one of the fairies on your wall. I love how proud you are to announce that you are "FOUR YEARS OLD". But, just when did that happen! You were just born a couple of days ago, weren't you! Every day is a new experience and a new reason to be thankful! You are (without a doubt) the most precious of all the girls that I have had the joy of being Grandfather to! Okay, I know....but it would still true if there were a 100! You are a precious gift and I love you very much!