Thursday, November 18, 2010

Princesses, Bears, and Mice, Oh My!

As usual, I made the annual trip to Disneyland for my birthday. I got to see my usual friends, like Mickey, but I got to make some new friends too, which I will show you in a bit. Hold your horses, people, we'll get there. Sheesh.

Here are the Brother Bear guys at the park again. Brother Bear park is becoming like Small World to me, in that I MUST go there if I am at Disneyland.

This trip, because it was my fourth birthday and a girl only turns four once, you know, I got to have lunch with all the princesses! I was super excited to meet Belle and I was sure to tell her that I was her for Halloween. I think she was a little embarrassed that I wear that dress so much better than she does, but she handled it like a champ. Like a princess, one might say.

This is Aurora from Sleeping Beauty. She's fast becoming one of my faves. You know that castle right in the middle of Disneyland? That's hers. I figure if I'm nice enough to her maybe she'll invite me over for a slumber party. I'll let you know how it goes.

And this is Ariel. You might ask where her tail is, but she's on land right know so she has her legs. Duh.

And finally, here I am with Snow White. She's one of the oldest princesses but you totally wouldn't know it. She must have some magic face cream or something.

Apparently Walt Disney didn't realize that I would be visiting because my go-to ride, Small World, was closed! They wouldn't even open it for me when I asked nicely. They clearly don't know who I am. But, it forced me to finally ride something besides those boats, so I guess it was okay. Here I am about to ride the flyers with Dad in Bug's Land.

And I even made some time for Dumbo. I had a wonderful day!

2 comments:

G-Daddy said...

Birthday Girl....it was the very best of days.....I had such a good time! You were a champ and it makes Disneyland magical all over again for me to go there with you! I hope that you never stop looking at the Princesses and other Disney Pals with that look of wonder that fills your eyes when you see them. I hope that magic stays alive in you all of your life! You are the best of all the Princesses ever!! I love you oh so very much!

Marie said...

Madison...Oh my, the week flew by and again, Auntie finds that she is behind in time. I was thinking you had just gone to Disneyland with Grammy so you must be having another go around at your favorite place. Sometime when you get older, maybe Mommy and Daddy will take you to Disney World in Florida?! Such a great place for one or even two four year old birthday parties...Love and miss you!