Thursday, November 4, 2010

Fall fun

Hello everyone! I know you've all been waiting for this...my annual fall tradition of a visit to the pumpkin patch with Grammy and Papa! How could you not be as excited as I was when there are new giant cut-out photo ops to be utilized?! (Note to Grammy: it helps if you actually take a picture of the whole cut out, because I have no idea what this is. A pumpkin? A basketball? The world may never know.)

Here I am in my Senior Yearbook Photo pose.

I even made a few new friends at the pumpkin patch this year. This guy was a little over my head (I will now provide a pause for you to laugh at the witty and very much intended pun) but I liked him anyway.

I even got to pet some animals. This guy looks like he's not giving me the time of day but really he was quite taken with me. Because who wouldn't be?

I finished up my day at the pumpkin patch with a relaxing nature walk on my horse. After a minute or two, the scenery started to look a little familiar, but nature can be tricky that way. It was a great day.

2 comments:

Marie said...

Fall fun at the Pumpkin Patch, my favorite time of the year...Madison
all your pictures remind me of the Jumbo Pumpkin Patch in Maryland, where I have gone a few times with your cousins, Ethan, Susan and Jacob. This year, they opted to go through the corn maze there. Do you have one at your Pumpkin Patch? Great time of the year, so enjoy it to the fullest. We love and miss you!

G-Daddy said...

You look like you had a great day in the Patch (similar to the Hood, but different). Your "senior" picture could have easily made me cry! You are growing up way too fast! These are exciting times to be around you, you are filled with wonder and excitement at everything that faces you! I love it...I hope you never stop asking questions and exploring your world! I love you very much, Madison Reese!