This week is pretty busy for me, what with Mom about to turn twenty-three and Cousin Sadie getting married, so I haven't had the usual time to take pictures. Instead, I am going to show you this awesome video of a song composed entirely by me. Impressive, I know.
Here's one more quick video that Mom says is proof of two things; one, that I have so much energy that I could give her half and it wouldn't even slow me down, and, two, that I am a goofball.
Here's one more quick video that Mom says is proof of two things; one, that I have so much energy that I could give her half and it wouldn't even slow me down, and, two, that I am a goofball.
Well, here's my proof that all that energy has to come from somewhere and that even goofballs get tired!

2 comments:
Yes Madison, Auntie watched your video's and now it is time for her afternoon nap. You are such a beautiful rosy cheeked little girl.
Love and miss you much!
Wow....again with the "triple threat" thing....beauty, brains, and a great singing voice! You are "a talent like the world has never seen before!" YOu sing like and angel and look like an angel, especially when you sleep.....I could just hug you to pieces, wonder if you would wake up? You are adorable and I love you very much!
Post a Comment