You know how I have very creative names for all the parks I like to frequent? Well, I found a new one! It's called Park with the Basket, because one of the playsets has a little lookout at the top made out of metal mesh and I decided that it was a basket.
It's right by the bay, which is awesome, and I swear this park has the fastest slides of any I've been on. And I definitely approve of fast slides.
It even has these fun little bouncy seats. Turns out I love bouncy seats. This park would totally be my new favorite, if it weren't for one thing...
...there's this silly guy who kept trying to grab me everytime I ran over the bridge. I know, I know, I'm totally fast so there shouldn't be any way he could catch me.
But he did. It was all luck I tell you!

Thursday, May 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Madison, your dad is the cutest. I hope you appreciate him. Oh, and that mom of yours is pretty awesome, too. Too bad we don't see more pictures of HER on this blog.
You certainly do look like you are having fun at that new park.....you'll need to show me where it is so that I can experience it first hand with you one day. I love watching you and your mom and dad having so much fun all the time! I am sure that you are the world champion of parks and slides, but are just too modest to brag about it here. The way you select your pictures and write the text on your blog just goes to prove that you are every bit as beautiful as you are brilliant! Always be happy, baby girl and stay true to yourself, you are PERFECT!
Madison...You are getting so tall and mature appearing in your little face, as in the bouncy seat picture, that I can hardly believe it. Love the Palm tree too, in the background, in your first picture, one of my favorite things in Sunny California. Love you!
Post a Comment