Thursday, May 27, 2010

Wedding Bells

This weekend was Cousin Sadie's wedding. I was a flower girl! Or, as Dad says, I was just "girl." But we'll get to that later.

This is one of my BFFs, Rachel, who was another flower girl. The plan was that all of us girls would walk up with our basket of flowers and then stand with the bridesmaids during the ceremony. Notice that I said the plan....

We took some super cute pictures with all the flower girls before the ceremony started, and then I decided that I no longer wanted to be a flower girl.

I decided I wanted to stay with Dad instead. But that's a girl's perogative, right?

It was okay, though. Sadie totally wasn't mad at me, because she's awesome like that.

After the ceremony was over, I even got to play on the church playground which made me VERY happy.

But a girl can only pose for so many pictures before she just needs a break.

Ah weddings. They always make me a little verklempt.

2 comments:

G-Daddy said...

You, Baby Girl, were the prettiest flower girl ever....or at least, tied with your Auntie who was one for her Aunt Cece......but, you were beautiful in your pretty white "CINDERELLA" dress and plum sache! It was a beautiful wedding and you were perfect! I love you very much and am very proud to be your Gary.

Marie said...

Madison...You know you have arrived on the official social scene when you participate as a Flower girl in someone's Wedding. You reminded me of Christa doing so, when she was four years old, many years ago. Oh my, time keeps passing! You are such a beautiful little girl...Love you!