This week Mom and Dad took me to the carousel. I really love it, especially when I can ride the bunny rabbit. Notice how nice and clear this picture is because it is BEFORE the carousel was in motion.
Once we started going, Mom got more than a few shots like this one:
She did manage to get one or two of me actually in motion. Pretty cute, huh?
You might notice that Dad lacks the certain theatrical flair that I bring to carousel riding. I'm going to work with him on that.
See? Lesson one and he's already lightyears ahead of where he was!
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You look like you had a ball riding the Bunny Rabbit with your Dad! And it looks like he finally warmed up at the end, thanks to all your coaching and guidence! I love the picture of you showing him how to throw some real attitude on the ride. I love you very much!
Madison...Around and around we go, where we stop, nobody knows! It is so heartwarming seeing our little children in the families loving life. We love you!
Post a Comment