Thursday, March 18, 2010

Shopping Day

This weekend I got to go shopping with Mom and Dad. It was great. Here I am perusing the aisles in the toy store at the mall. I'm a very discerning shopper, you know.

I even got to go into one of those photo booths and take some pictures, which was awesome. I'm so photogenic, aren't I?!

After the pictures I got to go Build a Bear and make a stuffed animal! I picked a "bear" that looked an awful lot like a wolf, but when Dad dared to mention that it was a wolf I set him straight. Loudly.



After my "bear" was all stuffed I had to give him a bath so that he'd be ready to take home. That's my favorite part of the whole process.



I had a great shopping day and I really love my wolf bear.

3 comments:

Marie said...

Madison...It was great being able to see you "Build a Bear" as we have heard much about that activity in the past decade. You are so into everything, with a much bigger social life then Auntie, I dare say. Noticed your little cough in the last video, hope you are feeling better as the week comes to an end?! Look forward to seeing you again soon...Lots of love!

G-Daddy said...

Oh, Baby Girl....aren't you just the most talented long-tailed-bear-builder ever! You did a great job! Never saw a more beautiful smile than the one in the last picture! You make my heart warm! I love you very much!

G-Daddy said...

Well, Well......nice new look to your blog, baby girl! Very Springtime! Hope you are feeling better and enjoying your "hang-out time" with Mommy and Daddy.