This weekend my friend Mateo had his first birthday at a park. You know how I love parks. I think a birthday party at the park is pretty much the best thing ever. How can you beat a park AND cake?!
I love parks so much that sometimes I bust a move on the jungle gym. I prefer to express my emotions through interpretive dance.
It wasn't all fun and games, though. I made time for my "extercise" as well. I wasn't born with these biceps, you know. I got them through hard work.
I was a little warm after my work out so I had Dad help me cool off. Because it's cooler at higher elevations, see. It totally works.
It was a great day, and it didn't wear me out at all!

Thursday, March 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I know how much you LOVE going to the Park, so you must have been in Heaven on Saturday...not a pun on just how dangerously high your Daddy threw you. After all that jumping and flying, it was good that you had a chance to rest your eyes for a minute or two ont he ride home! Looks like a great day was hd by all!
Darn it! Why doesn't this thing have spell check? Well you get the idea.....
Hi you playtime girl! I think this is the week Auntie was "home" and we had a Barbie doll playtime together at Great Grandfather's house. I loved every minute of our time spent together and I will think of something new to bring so we can play together when I come back soon. Love You!
Post a Comment