I had such a busy day today. I had to take care of the baby, watch my stories, take a nap, build a building, it never ended! It's a good thing I'm so awesome otherwise I probably wouldn't have been able to handle it. Here I am with my baby Ali. What do you mean I'm doing it wrong?
Oh fine, I guess I'll let Ali eat too.
Then I had to get started on my career in architecture. Who needs things like a strong support base when you can just build higher? I get my architectual inspiration from Dr. Seuss.
After all that building, I needed a break to watch my stories. There's something about Elmo that I just find so relaxing. Maybe it's that Elmo loves his goldfish. And his crayon too.
When I was done watching Elmo, I definitely needed a nap. Can you tell by my fuzzball head that I slept well?
I highly recommend that every time you get through your work day successfully, you are rewarded with a bunch of balloons. It just makes the day worthwhile. If you need me to talk to your bosses, I totally will.

Thursday, March 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Be careful that all those balloons don't pull you "Up in the Air"....you look beautiful in every picture....your baby Ali is lucky to have you there to test her food for safety. I can totally see you as an architectual designer! You ARE amazing, g-baby!AMAZZZZZING!!!!
Madison...Love your pictures for this weeks posting, especially the one of your building, with Great Grandfather's blocks. Andrew built a triple architectual building when he, his parents, brother and sister came to visit Uncle Van and Auntie the Sunday before we flew home to Colorado.
Of course, the one of you with all your balloons and smiling dimples is the cutest. Love, hugs and kisses!
Post a Comment