Thursday, December 17, 2009

You're a mean one....

I went to see "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" this weekend! I loved it. Mom was all worried that the Grinch would scare me, but he looked so much like a Muppet there was no way I was scared. I got all dressed up in my "ballerina" dress with the dog on it and everything.

I got to go out to breakfast with my Auntie first, too. She let me pour buckets of salt and pepper all over her plate because she's awesome like that.

Here we are with Grammy outside of the theater before the show started. This was my kind of Christmas tree, it was all decorated with Dr. Seuss ornaments. Also, please note our coordinating outfits. We're so cute.

Here we are getting pizza after the play. Auntie got me this Cat in the Hat doll and I kept wanting to take pictures with him. Mom was trying to get me to put the doll down a little so that I would smile at the camera too. She's always trying to stifle my artistic flow.

I really wanted to be Cindy Lou Who so that I could go on stage with the Grinch. Cass and I decided to get a head start on the competition by making up our own coreography. Broadway, here we come!

2 comments:

G-Daddy said...

You looked very pretty for your first play! I bet you were the hit of the whole theater! Too bad there was not a red carpet so you could make a big entrance. I can totally see you up on the stage someday! You can do/be anything you want! Absolutely nothing can stop you......precious baby girl!

Marie said...

Madison...Auntie hasn't forgotten you, actually, I have been viewing your web-site right along, just behind in my comments, with the holiday excitement. Everyone in your party has such beautiful matching outfits, taking after your gorgeous Grammy. We have so enjoyed seeing you throughout your Christmas activities. Love you!