Thursday, January 7, 2010

Photographer

So remember how Santa brought me my very own digital camera? I thought I would share what a talented photographer I am.

Most of the pictures on my camera are some variation of this one because I keep the camera pointed at me instead of at the subject I'm photographing.

I think I am going to frame all these though and start a series called Pieces of Madison's Face. Local art dealers will go nuts for these. Contact me if you're interested and I'll give you the friends and family discount. Like .5%. Or maybe less. It depends on my mood.

Sometimes I get it right, mostly. So John's head is cut off a little, no one cares about his hairstyle anyways.

And seriously, Uncle Greg has never looked better. I'm available for weddings and special events but call soon because I am booking up fast.

2 comments:

G-Daddy said...

Wow, baby girl....you are a very talented photographer! I think your inherited your Aunt-T's gift! I can totally see your pictures hanging on a wall....and I will buy as many as you can make, no discount needed! I would consider it a huge investment in my retirement! I love you!

Marie said...

Madison...Did you know your Uncle Van started our married lives together as a Photographer, owning our own Photo Shop in Salida, Colorado for a couple years? We both think you already have what it takes to be a Professional Photographer. Go for it! Love it, love you!