Thursday, December 10, 2009

Bowling is awesome

I went bowling! And not just the stuffed pins and stuffed ball I play with in the living room, the real kind! For some reason I didn't get to wear the awesome bowling shoes, but I figure it's because they knew I was so good that they didn't want me to have an unfair advantage. Mom's just glad she didn't have to disinfect my socks when we were done.

What? Isn't this how the pros do it?

Here's some live action of me bowling. Make sure you have a few minutes to watch this, because it takes a while for the ball to actually get down to the pins. I say it just adds to the excitement.



Once my turn started taking longer than everyone else's, they brought out this ramp thing that I could roll the ball down and it would actually go faster down the lane.

People, I even knocked pins down, and I'm sure those bumpers had nothing to do with it! I've just got skills. This was my celebration dance.

This is what an afternoon of bowling does to a girl:

One last note, tomorrow Dad is turning 32! Mom says that means he's old, because he's a good six months older than she is. Happy Birthday, Daddy! Thanks for being the best Dad ever!

2 comments:

G-Daddy said...

Wow! Now you are adding BOWLING to your long list of talents!! You ARE amazing! There isn't anything that you can't do......I am in awe of you! I love you very much! Give Daddy a Happy Birthday huggers from me when you see him!

Marie said...

Madison...Auntie has only bowled a couple times in her life and at your first try, you have the
"bowler's stance" down pat. Yes, it is a tiring thing and you look just like your Mommy did at your age, asleep in your car seat. Happy Birthday to your Daddy too!
Love you all!