I'm really loving playing dress-up these days. I know you can't really tell by the look on my face, but I really am enjoying myself. Please don't pay attention to the fact that my skirt is on inside out. I'm really just trying to make a fashion statement.
Here I am dressed up like a bank robber. What do you mean I'm doing it wrong?
Oh, you're right, this is easier! I know everyone can see my face now, but when they see how cute I am, they won't want to arrest me anyway.
Even Lexie likes to play dress-up with her cute bandanas. She's also dressing up like a dog who can't come in the house this week due to her run-in with a skunk, but we won't talk about that. Except to say that the skunk totally won.
In this video, I'm obviously dressed up as a famous singer. I'm singing the "smile song" and trying to make the hippopotamus in my book smile. Please notice the pause for emphasis after the first verse. They say that the performance is just as important as the singing, you know.
Bear 2.0
Thanks to the combined efforts of Grandpa and Mom, Bear has had several successful reconstructive surgeries and is better than ever! Mom even took a nail file and scraped off the fuzz from Bear's nose so that he looks just like he used to. I'm so glad to have my BFF back!
Here I am dressed up like a bank robber. What do you mean I'm doing it wrong?
Oh, you're right, this is easier! I know everyone can see my face now, but when they see how cute I am, they won't want to arrest me anyway.
Even Lexie likes to play dress-up with her cute bandanas. She's also dressing up like a dog who can't come in the house this week due to her run-in with a skunk, but we won't talk about that. Except to say that the skunk totally won.
In this video, I'm obviously dressed up as a famous singer. I'm singing the "smile song" and trying to make the hippopotamus in my book smile. Please notice the pause for emphasis after the first verse. They say that the performance is just as important as the singing, you know.Bear 2.0
Thanks to the combined efforts of Grandpa and Mom, Bear has had several successful reconstructive surgeries and is better than ever! Mom even took a nail file and scraped off the fuzz from Bear's nose so that he looks just like he used to. I'm so glad to have my BFF back!

3 comments:
Hi Madison, you little singing sensation. You do the entertainment scene proud! I am glad to see that Bear is back and that I didn't have a mind set of "rest in peace" for him. He has many years of love left to share with you. We love you!
Madison, Wanted to let you know Auntie will be gone on vacation to visit Christa and family in Maryland, the next couple of weeks. I will miss checking your site, but we'll catch-up with you when we get home. Love much!
Bear missed you very much while he was in the hospital. I am glad that he got to come home to you finally! I found it hard to sleep without you.....of course, he understood that yellow bear was a suitable stand in for him with you......but NO ONE could ever take YOUR place. Your rendition of the "Smile Song" was just beautiful, I could listen to you sing all day long!
Post a Comment