Thursday, June 4, 2009

Not so much with the healthy

Remember last week's post was all about how to stay healthy? Well, apparently I didn't take my own advice because I've been sick all week! I had to go to the doctor a couple of days ago and I TOTALLY don't recommend going to the doctor. I had such a rough visit that Mom and Dad decided to take me to throw some coins in the fountain so that I could wish to never have to go to the doctor again.

I figured that I'd have a better shot of my wish coming true if I threw in a bunch of money all at once. That's how it works, right?

Even though I was sick, Mom and Dad made me push my own stroller. Seriously, how much of this abuse am I going to have to take before someone comes and rescues me?!

I was feeling a little better after I made all my wishes, so I thought I was ready to jump off the curb. Dad was a little worried I would trip, what with my being sick and all, but I could totally handle it.

You can see how very bothered I am about being sick! (Editor's note: please focus on the cute, laughing Madison, and not on the stranger's behind in the background!)

2 comments:

G-Daddy said...

Wow! IF THAT is what sick is for you, then you've got it made! I don't want to cause trouble, but perhaps you were not sick and Mommy and Daddy just took you to the Doctor for their OWN entertainment.......I didn't even notice the stranger in the background until the editor added their note (word of advice for future posts). You are an adorable little girl and I love you very much!

Marie said...

Madison...I have to smile, because Auntie saw the stranger in that one photo first, sorry to dispute G-Daddy. I sure hope Susan's visit to the doctor this week, to have a tick removed from her arm, was as enjoyable afterwards, as yours appears to have been?! You are so cute, I can't stand it! Love you!