I've been thinking about my future a lot lately. I think it's important to plan now for the career I'd like to have (in case the professional flautist doesn't work out). It's never too early to start. I think I have a pretty good shot at being a Dora pajama model.
I'm also intrigued by the field of professional video gamers. I may not be able to reach the handles yet, but when I can, I am going to be awesome.
I already have so much experience with tractor driving, I may just be a construction worker. Or a farmer! I hear that Old MacDonald guy has it pretty good.
I'm also considering the art of auto mechanics. If all cars look like this one under the hood, I've got it made!
It's good to know that if none of these other careers work out, I can always fall back on my music. If Mom and Dad would just put that tip jar on the piano like I keep asking them to, I would be able to retire by the time I'm eight!
It's good to know that if none of these other careers work out, I can always fall back on my music. If Mom and Dad would just put that tip jar on the piano like I keep asking them to, I would be able to retire by the time I'm eight!
3 comments:
That was a stirring rendition of The Itsy Bitsy Spider. Brought a tear to my eye.
Madison, you're growing up too fast!
YOU can do/be ANYTHING that you want to, Baby Girl! I love the wide range of options that you have given yourself! You piano skills have certainly taken off, and I noticed you play standing up like a rock and roller! I think that leaves another opportunity.....lounge pianist play seated. And the "play and run" is very Rock and Roll, gotta keep ahead of the fans! Bright future for a very bright girl!
Madison...You are a perfect "Dora the Explorer" model in everything you pursue and do, in your young life. We miss and love you!
Post a Comment