It's me again! It's been awhile since I've had a good extreme close-up, so I thought I would share one and let you all admire the whites of my eyes. They're cute, aren't they.
Lazy weekend mornings are the best. I get to stay in my PJs all morning, and even hang out in Mom and Dad's bed. Dad usually tries to cuddle with me, but as I've told him time and time again, beds are made for jumping on. Duh.
This is me trying to pretend that I'm totally not paying attention to Mom and the camera, even though I was dying to get my hands on that thing! I'm a pro at that whole reverse psychology stuff.
Sometimes I like to have crazy hair and wear my sunglasses upside down. I know, it's a little weird...
...but with half of my DNA coming from this guy, what did you expect?

Thursday, April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Honey-Baer...your eyes come from your Daddy and your curly hair comes from your Mommy....but your Personality is ALL YOURS! You make your Grandpa laugh all day long, with the silly little things you do! I love you very much! Just remember that (as you remind me) "you can do anything!" "Yes, you can!"
Madison...Your "lazy weekend mornings" picture in your pink pajamas remind me of your Mommy at that age, when I took care of her for a few weeks, while we lived on Revillo Drive. She would come in the morning in her pajamas and play on my bed for a little while too. You look so much like your Mommy in that picture. Memories are great! We love you both!
Post a Comment