Thursday, April 9, 2009

Duplicity

So there are two sides to everyone, right? That is totally true in my case. I have a very sweet side, where I make puppy dog eyes at Mom and Dad and tell them I love them and want to give them a hug.

I just flash a smile and they have no idea about my crazy side that is just dying to get out!

My crazy side is the one that likes to wear dirty shirts and no pants out in public, and splash around until there is more water outside the pool than in it.

You know, sometimes being so sweet can take its toll and a girl just needs to let her hair down.

But when my crazy side comes out I just can't be held responsible for what I might do. I just have to make sure Dad understands that he is no match for me. Don't worry, though, I only hurt him a little.

1 comment:

G-Daddy said...

For me, the SWEET side is all that I see. Even here, it is VERY difficult to see any CRAZY behavior in the pictures or video.....of course, I have known your mother for 31 years, so, perhaps, I just have gotten used to that behavior as normal?? You are adorable, no matter which side you might be showing. I love you very much!