I know, I know, going to Disneyland is a total non-event around this place any more, but I can't help it. How can you not love a place where you get to see Pinocchio and Small World all in the same day?!
Here we are outside of Pinocchio. The ride broke down and we couldn't get on for like twenty whole minutes. What I wanted to know was why couldn't it break down when I was already on the ride? That would have been awesome.
Here I am with Grandma and Grandpa (and Dad's hand) on the carousel. I keep asking Mom and Dad for a pony, but this is the closest I've come. I keep my room clean, eat all my vegetables, and still no pony. Can someone come rescue me?
Have I ever mentioned before that I love Small World? I have? Well that's good because I really love Small World. Like a lot.
Mom just wanted to post this picture so that you could all see the lovely shade of orange that is my stroller. She thought maybe this would make Dad buy me one that didn't make me want to put on sunglasses. What do you think Dad?
This is the Brother Bear park over in California Adventure, which has all kinds of bridges and slides and other fun things, so of course I had to spend a whole bunch of time there. I think it's hilarious how I can get four adults to do anything I want for a whole day. I'm obviously pretty powerful.
My other big news for this week? My big girl bed! Isn't it awesome?!

Thursday, April 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh my goodness, big girl bed?! They grow so fast!
My, my Baby-Girl! I cannot believe what a big girl you are, and how good you are! You are the best grand-daughter in the world....and I fear no contradictions to that statement. I simply can't imagine why I put up such a fight to delay getting my title! You are the very best thing that could have happened to me, should have done it much sooner! I love you very much!
Madison...Auntie can't tell for sure if your eyes are open or closed in your "big girl bed" picture. But yes, you are getting bigger and more beautiful with each passing day. We send our love to you!
Post a Comment