Hi again! Here I am with Dad, in my new Minnie hat from Disneyland. We're a pretty cute pair, huh? I think I'll go ahead and keep him.
So apparently, Mom sees nothing wrong with sneaking into my room during naptime to take pictures of me while I'm sleeping. I expect some serious overtime from this little photo shoot. Notice, though, that one pacifier is clearly not enough for me. Here's a quick shot of me before I've had my morning cup of coffee. I sure hope it isn't a telemarketer calling, if they know what's good for them!
This is the audition tape I am going to send in to be the next American Idol. You'd vote for me, right?! And just so you know, when I ask the Baker's man to bake me a cake, I ask him to mark it with an M and put it in the oven for Madison. You know, just in case that isn't totally clear from my singing.

3 comments:
She is so utterly adorable. I love how excited she is at the end of the song when she says "For MADISON!!" Babies singing make me happy.
Beautiful voice, baby girl! You are a great singer with a brilliant mind! You memorize so well! I could listent o you sing all day long! And your hat in the first picture is wonderful! I love your smile!
Hi our little Madison, you are appearing to be getting much bigger, especially in your video, which we love. Really like that second picture of you and your
"Binky's", you are your cousin Matthew's girl. We love you! OX
Post a Comment