Hi everyone! This week, Mom and Dad took me to Disneyland again! I got my ears out so that I would be all ready for the trip.
Here we are in front of Sleeping Beauty's castle. I'm pretty sure she was named after me, because I'm definitely a beauty when I'm sleeping. Drool and crazy hair and everything!
Here I am in the A from California Adventure. It was the perfect size for me, so we had to take a picture. Plus, Mom and Dad were looking for ways to entertain me until the park opened. I may have gotten a tad impatient. Just a tad.
My very favorite ride out of them all was Pinocchio. Probably because it had a kitty, and a goldfish that looked an awful lot like Dorothy from Elmo's World. We rode this ride at least 400 times. The ride guy, I am not even kidding, finally just let us stay on it rather than keep getting out and going back in line.
My second favorite ride was Monster's Inc. That's my favorite movie ever. Plus, I'm totally BFF with Boo. I only rode this ride about 300 times, but I still loved it.
Here I am on the carousel with Mom. She gets a little motion sick, and I was trying really hard to make her throw up this trip. She did okay, though. Plus, I needed some proof that she was there!
Here I am on Dumbo with Dad. Mom put her foot down on this one, because of the whole motion sickness thing, plus the heights? Totally not her type of ride. That's okay, because Dad takes me all the way up to the top, and gives Mom a heart attack while she's watching.
Mom and Dad got me little figures of the Monster's Inc. gang! I'm pretty sure this was my favorite part of the whole trip.
Man, this whole theme park thing is exhausting! Good thing my Dad is so good at carrying me everywhere. I've given him lots of practice.
Someday, I'll look back on this trip and just laugh and laugh.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
The laughing picture is THE BEST! I love it.
I love it when you laugh...and that picture was almost good enough to hear you! Looks like your mom and dad had fun too....I almost saw your mom in the merry-go-round picture (almost!). Get some rest now so that you can go back again! Grandpa loves you!
Disneyland is the best! I love your Monster's Inc. gang figures. Save those toys, they may be worth a lot some day when you are a young adult. I can relate to the picture of you dropping off to sleep on Daddy's shoulder, as I am getting back to my afternoon nap schedule too. Like Auntie, like our little niece. Lots of love!
Post a Comment