Hi again! I hope you all have been having a great week. Mine's been fun. Look how big I'm getting!

So here I am, having to teach Dad his ABCs
again. I'm getting kind of bored going over and over them with him, but he's pretty cool, so I'll humor him.

I am totally fascinated by lights, even the play ones on my kitchen. If my career as a post smacker falls through, I may just be an electrician. Shocking, I know. (See what I did there? Man, I crack myself up!)

If you look over my shoulder, you can see that it is raining outside here. Can you tell I am getting serious cabin fever from being inside? Just look at me, I've practically lost all pigment in my skin. Or that might just be from Mom's photography "skills."
I know you all come here to get updates on how I'm growing and all the happenings in my life, but I wanted to make sure you also saw just how well my thumb is doing. It's awesome, isn't it?
So Mom is pretty sure that this is one of those videos that only she will think is so darn cute, because she's a little bit fond of me. So if you get bored, she wanted to make sure you were warned. But really, how could you get bored watching me?!
2 comments:
You are growing up so quickly, baby girl! How on earth does that keep happening! I love your pictures and the video, although questionable for your political career, is precious! I love you very much!
Hey, we have a future Olympic swimmer in the family. Keep on splashing and kicking with those arms and legs baby Madison. So impressive! Love the goodnight giggles you little cutie, love you!
Post a Comment