Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Sighting

Hi people! Have I mentioned that I'm pretty fond of my Dad? He's always making me laugh. I guess I'll let him stick around for a little while. At least until I'm in my teens, but then I'll have to act like I don't know him.

I'm such a big girl now that I totally have conversations with Mom and Dad. They pretty much go like this: I name the characters from Sesame Street and Teletubbies, and Mom and Dad repeat what I say and clap because this is the greatest thing ever. Obviously.

So two of my favorite things are lights and tigers. Do you see that tiger sitting there? It actually is a flashlight! Two of my favorite things all rolled into one! How awesome is that?!

There was a sighting at our house this week of a creature that many believe only exists in urban legends. We actually caught on film the elusive Tushicus Madisonius. See if you can spot the creature in this photo:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness...tushicus Madisonius.........aren't you just the cat's meow. or, in this case, the tiger's roar!>! That last picture is precious...but the look on your face in the first one is priceless! Your smile comes right from your soul! You are just too beautiful for words! Grandpa loves you to pieces!

Anonymous said...

Baby-girl......don't worry, I am sure that it isn't the naked tushy picture that has made your Auntie Meese not comment...she's probably just busy

Marie said...

NO g-daddy...Had to have time to think about this series of pictures
with baby Madison flashing by...
that made my day! Also, those cute dimples in the first picture which will carry the little doll far in life. She remains our cutie!
Much Love!