Psst! I have a secret to tell you. You can't tell anyone.
The allowance Mom and Dad were giving me just wasn't cutting it. I mean, how do they even call goldfish crackers an allowance? So I went to the store and took the cash register!
I brought the cash register home just long enough to pack my bags. Now I have to live my life on the run.
I am going incognito to hide from the law. You don't recognize me, do you?!
Ha! I am totally just kidding! I really had you going, didn't I?

Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh my, I can hardly believe how big "baby" Madison is getting. Of course she loves shopping, she has that Baum gene going for her. Under two years old and she can have anything she wants for the taking! All's fair in love and toys! Love it,love you cutie!
Madison.....don't steal, you won't like prison! Just tell me what you want and it's yours! But, since you already did the deed....come to my house and hide here! I will protect you! You are just too cute for words! I love you very much!
Post a Comment