Hi again, it's been another week already! So, if you are going to give me the choice between reading a book and reading the Teletubbies DVD case, the Tubbs will win hands down. Is there something wrong with that?
Unless, of course, the book happens to be about kittens. Kittens are awesome.
Um, can someone please explain to me what those scary green dog things are behind me? If I just stand here and don't make eye contact, maybe they'll go away.
I have my backpack and my laptop, I'm totally ready for college. Hello Kitty is all the rage in universities these days, right?! I think I'll go get my stuff ready for the dorms.
Mom and Dad, I
do have a college fund, right?!

3 comments:
GO BRUINS!!
Madison say's "Ready or not, here I come"! Look at those beautiful curls on the back of your little head. Gorgeous, just like you...
Much Love!
Gee-baby...........you are amazing! So grown up! Such a big girl! Your "T" told me that you shared very well today at the museum AND that you put a cape on all my yourself when your new little friend gave it to you! Tell me, Sweetie...just where did you learn to do that?
Post a Comment