Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Before and after

Hi again! I got to hang out with my cousin Taylor again this week. She's awesome. She's getting so big, isn't she? I admit, I'm a little envious off all her pretty hair. She how it lays down all nicely? Please see the pictures below to truly understand my jealously.

Taylor especially loves it when I give her smooches, even though my smooches are a little slobbery. I still haven't gotten her to kiss me back, but we're working on it!

So I thought it was time I show you how my hair looks when I first get out of bath time. It looks awesome doesn't it?

For some reason, Mom and Dad find it necessary to take all that awesome-ness and kill it with a brush. I much prefer the earlier style, don't you?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Madison....you are just beautiful...but I have told you that before....it is still true! you are.....I just love you so very much! You are precious beyond words!

Marie said...

The many faces/hair do's of baby Madison! You are so gorgeous! Love you much!