Wednesday, March 5, 2008

RAWR!!

Hi people! I've had a great week, filled with playing and sleeping and more playing. I know, you're totally jealous.


So my mom is freaking out a little bit about this picture, because I look so much like a little girl, not a baby. Duh. I could have told her that a long time ago.


So remember how Mom and Dad make me carry toys and do the grocery shopping? Well, now they've got me making dinner. Someone come rescue me from this place!


I know that I have my hand right on the burner here, but don't worry, it's not on.


I wanted to show you just how great I am at impressions. I do awesome animal sounds, they sound just like the real thing.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You doll! Yes you are turning into a little girl! It is going by a little too fast for your g-daddy, but it is to be expected...after all, you are almost 16 months old! WOW! Time really does fly when you're having fun! Brilliantly beautiful, baby girl!

Marie said...

Hi "big" girl Madison...The toys for children are getting better with each passing year. Love your impressions and seeing you in motion. You are the entertainment of our week and a little love bug.