Hi everyone! It's been awhile since you've seen my Dad around here, so I thought I would bring him by. He's pretty cute, huh?

Here I am with my Auntie at the park. Now, if you don't know, my Auntie is like a million feet tall, so I am up REALLY high right here. I obviously didn't inherit my Mom's fear of heights.

My favorite thing at the park is the swing. The faster the better! I like to lean forward so that I feel like I'm flying, plus it has the added benefit of scaring Mom because she thinks I am going to fall out.

I prefer my sunglasses with bling.

Since I know you are all following the saga of my hair with bated breath, I wanted to show you my haircut. I figured out how to take out my clips, so of course I would do that as often as I could, and Mom and Dad finally gave in and cut my bangs. When will they learn that I always win?
2 comments:
Madison, you are so cute I can hardly stand it. You do more in your little day than your Auntie does I dare say. We miss and love you!
You are too cute for words! I love your haircut....Bangs suit you! and those curls, wow! I love you very much!
Post a Comment