Monday, October 17, 2011

Pumpkin Patchery

It's that time of the year when the leaves change, the air gets a bit colder everywhere but San Diego, and I take my annual trip to the pumpkin patch.

You can see I am all decked out in my Halloween gear, because nothing is scarier than a glittery Hello Kitty, right? Also, do you see how I am practically as tall as three giant pumpkins put together?

Here I am getting ready for my pony ride. Grandpa thought I'd need him in there with me, but that's because he's a pumpkin patch rookie. At least Grammy had the decency to just snap the pictures.

After all the pumpkin patch fun, I went back to Grammy's and helped her get her costume ready. This is her hat that I'm wearing, but now she's bound to be sad because there's not way she'll look as cute in it as I do!

1 comment:

G-Daddy said...

That, my dear granddaughter, was a great day! You hunted those pumpkins with a great deal of enthusiasm and your usual grace and style. I loved how into the smashed ones you were and can't wait to see your art show of the pictures that you took. You were the perfect companion to break me in on the "pumpkin patch ritual" and I am already looking forward to next year!