Hi everyone! Mom and Dad recently surprised me with a trip to Disneyland! So I surprised them right back by riding all kinds of rides. You know, anything more than Small World was going to be an improvement, but I really went all out this trip.
As you can see, I am getting way too cool to take pictures with Dad. I would allow it as long as he stayed a respectable distance away from me.
I rode in this awesome car by Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. The word to focus on there was BY Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. I did not actually ride Mr. Toad's Wild Ride because this car was wild enough for me.
It was an awesome day. Perhaps we can go back soon? Mom? Dad? Anyone??

Monday, October 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'll go anytime with you! I know you said I could go with you on this trip, but your Mom and Dad were obviously wanting a little alone time with you. Looks like you had a great day! I can't wait to go with you on your Birthday trip......or we can go for MY birthday! Any time, any day...It is always fun to visit the happiest place onearth with you!
Post a Comment