Thursday, September 15, 2011

Good times

I had the best weekend. I started off at Funbelievable with Sophie, Noah, Jake and Kai. It was awesome. My favorite part? This GIANT slide. I'm totally a pro, so I don't get scared at all.

I also loved getting to play with Jake. This was pretty much how we spent the entire time.

After having unbelievable fun at Funbelievable, we went up to Aunt Kim's and Uncle Steve's for Steve's birthday party. Cassidy and I started the celebration with a tea party in the garage.

Then I went swimming with Kesler. He was an awesome pool buddy. He gives Dad a run for his money.

And then we finished the night with some Mulan in the TV room. How else would you end a birthday party? It was fantastic.

1 comment:

G-Daddy said...

Sounds and looks like you had a great weekend! Fun, fun, fun! I bet you were exhausted by the time it all came to a close.....or, at least your mom and dad must have been. I was worn out from just reading about all the activities you accomplished in a short couple of days! Way to go! YOU ARE AMAZING!