Thursday, September 8, 2011

Summer Days

Since we are at the end of summer, I thought I would show you my major accomplishment. Swimming with no noodle! It looks a little more like running than it does swimming, but hey, it gets the job done.



And also? I just wanted to prove that now that I can swim I am ready to take on sharks. Clearly.

2 comments:

Marie said...

Madison...What happened, you have grown so much and swim like a little fish. Wish we could of been there seeing you and your cousins in person. Miss and love you!

G-Daddy said...

How time is passing! You get bigger and bigger with each posting! What happened to the little tiny baby girl that used to live in your room? Don't get me wrong...it is so exciting watching you grow up and change and still stay the same wonderful, beautiful, brilliant little girl! You are a joy, baby-girl and I love you very much!