This weekend Mom and Dad took me to play miniature golf and play in the arcade. You may not know this, but I am a mini golfer the likes of which the world has never seen. Here I am using the tried and true shuffleboard-poolstick-combo method of golfing. It's very effective.
After I beat Dad at golf, we went inside to the arcade. First up was the car game. Go ahead and ignore the "insert coin" on the screen. I have no idea what that even means because this game was AWESOME without ever inserting any coins.
I then learned how to ride a motorcycle. I loved it. Mom said something about this being as close to a real motorcycle as I'll ever get, but I don't know what she meant. Clearly I was born to ride.
Apparently the golf tournament wasn't punishment enough for Dad, so we tried our hand at a little Air Hockey.
I'm sure you can guess how THAT turned out. Poor Dad.
After I beat Dad at golf, we went inside to the arcade. First up was the car game. Go ahead and ignore the "insert coin" on the screen. I have no idea what that even means because this game was AWESOME without ever inserting any coins.
I then learned how to ride a motorcycle. I loved it. Mom said something about this being as close to a real motorcycle as I'll ever get, but I don't know what she meant. Clearly I was born to ride.
Apparently the golf tournament wasn't punishment enough for Dad, so we tried our hand at a little Air Hockey.
I'm sure you can guess how THAT turned out. Poor Dad.

1 comment:
Wow ,,, you are very talented at all those amazingly difficult games! Your daddy taught you well and now the student has surpassed the teacher. YOU are amazing! I love you very much,Madison Reese Carey!
Post a Comment