Thursday, August 4, 2011

Like a fish

This past weekend, I went up to Grandma and Grandpa's pool in 'Mecula. This summer is WAY different than last summer in that I absolutely love the water. I have no problems going in now and will even swim with no one holding me. As long as I have my trusty noodles, of course.

In this video, I will show you my awesome diving skills. I'm clearly olympic bound. Grandpa didn't know what hit him! And Mom would like to take a moment to thank Dad for NOT holding my feet while I dive. "Not safe" indeed.


And finally, a quick video of me racing Grandpa, and leaving him in my dust. Or whatever you would call it when you're swimming. Don't worry, Grandpa, I'll give you a rematch.

1 comment:

G-Daddy said...

You won't know who this is...but you put Esther Williams to shame with your "pool abilities"! Amazing! To bring it close to home, you would give Ariel a run for her money! Looks like you had a great day in at Grandma and Grandpa's pool! You look as beautiful and happy as always! I love you very much!