Thursday, July 7, 2011

Fun on the Fourth

This past weekend we went out with the family to our annual July 4th celebration in Coronado. It was a blast.

Here I am with Cassidy getting ready for some watery fun. I had NO problem going in the water this year. I did have a problem when I had to get out of the water, Mom, but that's another story. Let me just say this: Moms shouldn't make their kids get out of the water when they don't want to, or there will be serious trouble.

Two bathing beauties. Aren't we cute?

Here are us girls in the boat. We were quite the adventurers.

And to give you an idea of just how far out we were, here's a faraway shot. Notice our boat is powered by Brian-power. He's way better than a propeller. And I think he pushed us around longer than a propeller could have too. We were in that boat ALL DAY.

After all that swimming and boating, it was time to take a break in the tent for a movie. Only kids allowed, though. We let Mom take this one picture but then we made her leave. She's not a kid by at least fifty years or something.

And here I am on the way home. Surprised? I thought not.

1 comment:

G-Daddy said...

What a great fourth of July you look like you had! It was a fun-filled, jam-packed day for sure! I love that you got to play with all your little cousins and that you got to explore that great big ocean with Brian powering your boat. Thank you for wearing your sun block and life fest, so I know that I don't have to worry about that the next time.... A good rest on the way home from a day like you had is always in order!