A couple of weeks ago, I took a trip to Legoland! I love that place. I'm particularly fond of this ride. It makes me happy. And gives me crazy hair which is always a plus.

I especially love playing shuffleboard, er, I mean, golf. It's awesome.

This picture reminds Mom of the time she gave Grammy a black eye at the miniature golf course. Like a SERIOUSLY black eye. Remind me to tell you about that sometime.

And can I wear a hat, or can I wear a hat?!

1 comment:
You CAN wear a hat, Baby-girl! You were a hat better than anyone I know! I remember when your Mommy gave your Grammy that black eye! I was surprised that she didn't get two black eyes, a broken nose and all her teeth knocked out! She smacked her hard! They closed that golf course, I think because of the "incident" as it became known! But, that was your Mom's issue, not yours....YOU look great on the shuffle-golf course! I love you very much!
Post a Comment