Hi everyone! This week, I had my tonsils and adenoids taken out. As cute as I am, pictures of me on the couch aren't too exciting. So instead, I thought I'd show you pictures from my recent trip to Legoland with Grammy. It was awesome. I even got my face painted for the first time. Mom never thought I'd do this in a million years, but I like to keep her guessing.

Here's the finished product. Am I the cutest puppy ever, or what?!

I bet you didn't know that puppies really like to ride horses. This was pretty much my favorite ride of the day. I think I would have made a great knight.

Here I am with Dad, panning for gold. We even found a few pieces! I plan to use it to pay for my college education, because I'm all responsible like that. I'll probably still have enough left over for a car or something.

This was my second favorite ride of the day, I love these planes. If I don't end up as a knight when I grow up, maybe I'll be a pilot. Thanks for a great day, Grammy! I love you!

2 comments:
What a fun day at Legoland! You look like you really had a great time there! What a great way to get your mind off the up coming removal of your tonsils and adenoids. I am glad that is something you will NEVER have to do again....I couldn't take it! And, as you know, everything is always about me! I love you very much, baby girl. Get well soon!
Four years old and your tonsils and adenoids are a thing of the past. Your Uncle Matthew had his adenoids out at four years old too, allowing him not to have as many ear infections and removal of his tubes. You will feel so much better on-going in the future. You are a brave little girl Madison! Love you!
Post a Comment