Thursday, January 6, 2011

Another day, another park

I know you will be shocked to see this, but I went to another park! Out of the ordinary, I know. This is one of my new favorite parks. It's called the Park with the Monkey Bars. That totally narrows it down from all the other parks I frequent.

Dad really likes to swing me around like a crazy person. Mom thinks my arms are going to come out of their sockets, but she's just not as brave as me.

Here are the aforementioned monkey bars. I pretty much rock them. Because I'm awesome.

I still love my old standby, the swings. I don't even need Mom or Dad to push me anymore. In fact, Mom and Dad, why don't you guys go stand over there and act like you don't know me. I need to look cool in front of the other kids.

Oh, all right. You can act like you know me a little bit.

2 comments:

Marie said...

Madison...What a fun day at the Monkey bars park this New Year, 2011. You are the cutest little girl there...Love and Miss you!

G-Daddy said...

Looks like you and your Dad had a great time, while your mom was preoccupied with the camera! What a team! You look like you really enjoyed this new park of yours.....remind me to find out exactly where it is so that we can go there sometime! I love monkey bars too! especially now that I am tall enough to hit the ground while I cross them! You are a total doll, Madison and a brilliant, beautiful little girl. I love you very much!