This past week I went with Dad to Washington state to visit Uncle Jeff, Aunt Lisa, Cousin Taylor and brand new Cousin Sydnie. This means I got to ride on a plane! This was the second plane trip I have taken, so I am an old pro. Can you tell I liked the plane a little bit?
As excited as I was by the plane, I was even more excited to see my cousin! We are totally BFFs. Taylor looks like she isn't super excited about my hugs, but deep down she is.
And in her blog debut, please join me in a warm welcome for Cousin Sydnie! Isn't she cute?!
I was a bit enamored with her. She was with me too, I think, because I kept giving her kisses and she thought they were awesome. You might think she is sleeping here, but she is really just basking in the glow of Madison smooches.
Did you know that Washington has parks too? The only difference is that is a smidge colder there right now. Like I think it was fourteen thousand below zero. But even the cold can't dampen my love for all things park related! It was a great trip and I can't wait for the next one!

I was a bit enamored with her. She was with me too, I think, because I kept giving her kisses and she thought they were awesome. You might think she is sleeping here, but she is really just basking in the glow of Madison smooches.
Did you know that Washington has parks too? The only difference is that is a smidge colder there right now. Like I think it was fourteen thousand below zero. But even the cold can't dampen my love for all things park related! It was a great trip and I can't wait for the next one!

2 comments:
Madison, looks like you had a fantastic trip to the place where Sydnies and Taylors come from. You look like you were having fun and they looked like they were glad you were there.....especially Sydnie, who obviously couldn't keep her face off your lips. I am glad you and your Daddy got to take a plane trip.....you can never have too many of those!
Madison...What a great trip/time with your Daddy, to see Taylor and welcome your new baby cousin Sydnie. You girls all look so much alike and it is great making memories together as you grow up.
Love you!
Post a Comment