Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Pageant

Last week I had my very first Christmas Pageant ever. I think it was a smashing success. Here I am with some of my classmates, patiently waiting our turn to go on stage.

Contrary to what you might think, my friend Paisley and I did NOT plan on wearing the same thing. But you know what they say about great minds and all that.

You might notice that the "teacher" who is holding me on her lap looks suspiciously like my Auntie Tori, but since that would mean that I got way nervous right before I was supposed to go on stage and needed her to go up with me or else I wouldn't go up at all, well then, it's definitely not Auntie. No way.

Here is the preschool solo song. I think we rocked it. You'll see towards the end that I notice my fans out in the crowd. I'm always sure to be nice to the little people, they're the ones that got me here and everything. Merry Christmas everyone!

2 comments:

G-Daddy said...

What a night that was! You sounded beautiful, you looked beautiful....you are beautiful! My only complaint is that the camera operator took the lense off you for a few seconds! Not sure why that happened, but it came back in time for you to wave to ME! I am very proud of you! You are perfect and I love you very much! Always have, always will!

Marie said...

Madison our little Christmas doll...I could hear you singing above all the other little children, right on tune. You are the cutest one of the bunch and I waved back at you from here...We love and miss you very much...Merry Christmas 2010 our little angel.