Hi everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. Mine was fantastic. It started out at Uncle Steve and Aunt Kim's house on Christmas Eve, where Cassidy and I had a traditional holiday tea party.
Then Auntie and I had a quick game of paddle ball. I beat her pretty bad, but I try to be a good sport and not rub it in, so I just won't tell you that I won.
Us girls may have been just a tad excited that it was Christmas. I love my cousins!
We sang Happy Birthday to Jesus and had birthday cake. I just wanted to eat my cake in peace but Mom insists on taking pictures of EVERY little thing. I can't really blame her though since I'm so cute and all.
On Christmas day I visited Grandma and Grandpa in 'Mecula as I call it. First I beat Uncle Greg at Candyland. I'm the Candyland champion of the world.
My cousin John brought these tiny puppies over. I asked Dad if I could have one for Christmas and he said no. Real nice, Dad. I should have asked Santa.
Here I am with my new car from Grandpa and Grandma. It's pink with a blue top. They know me so well!
Cousin Noah got this awesome guitar so I had to show him a thing or two on how to rock. I hope you all had as good a Christmas as I did!
Then Auntie and I had a quick game of paddle ball. I beat her pretty bad, but I try to be a good sport and not rub it in, so I just won't tell you that I won.
Us girls may have been just a tad excited that it was Christmas. I love my cousins!
We sang Happy Birthday to Jesus and had birthday cake. I just wanted to eat my cake in peace but Mom insists on taking pictures of EVERY little thing. I can't really blame her though since I'm so cute and all.
On Christmas day I visited Grandma and Grandpa in 'Mecula as I call it. First I beat Uncle Greg at Candyland. I'm the Candyland champion of the world.
My cousin John brought these tiny puppies over. I asked Dad if I could have one for Christmas and he said no. Real nice, Dad. I should have asked Santa.
Here I am with my new car from Grandpa and Grandma. It's pink with a blue top. They know me so well!
Cousin Noah got this awesome guitar so I had to show him a thing or two on how to rock. I hope you all had as good a Christmas as I did!
2 comments:
It was a wonderful Christmas! You made it so very special. Someday, when you look back on these blogs, I hope you know how much you are loved by everyone and how very special you are to all of us. Everyday is a miracle with you in it! I love you very much!
Get down Madison...for 4 years old, you are no doubt the "rocking'
Queen of guitar player moves. Very impressive! It certainly appeard you had the best Christmas ever with both sides of your family.
You are one of our Christmas girls. We love you so much!
Post a Comment